Barn Mini Sessions
The Barn Mini Sessions offering is a fun way for your students to have photos taken with their horse. Instead of each person booking a separate session, we have a marathon-style day of sessions.
Each session will be 30 minutes, with a 10 minute gap in between. Each booked session will be treated as an individual session, and will receive their own password protected online gallery and lightly edited images. Contact me for pricing! Special discount per session for more than 5 sign-ups!
How It Works:
- You and I work together to choose a date. This date should be one that you know would work for your students to attend, such as a weekend day. This date should be chosen, at minimum 1 month in advance.
- Once a date has been chosen, we work on a time schedule based on the best timing in your barn
- EXAMPLE: Sessions will run beginning at 10 AM and ending at 4 PM. We will want to keep in mind to build in at least a 30 minute break for lunch.
- After we have chosen our time schedule, I will put together an information sheet for posting in your barn, which will include how to sign up for a session spot. All session sign ups will be online through a custom link provided to you to post on your social media, website, and email out to clients. This link will have each session spot broken down by time, and only one “ticket” can be purchased to avoid any double bookings!
- The person booking the session must be a parent or guardian, or over 18 years of age.
- The event will also be posted on my Facebook page, where the link will also be posted.
- NOTE – Don’t worry, I’ll keep you in the loop the entire time with what dates are still available and how the schedule is shaping up!
- A week before the event, I will send out a confirmation email to you and to everyone that signed up.
- The day of our scheduled day of sessions, I will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the first scheduled session time to get the lay of the land and find the best lighting spots and backdrops for our sessions. Of course, your input will be greatly appreciated.
- As the hosting barn, I’d also be happy to use some time to capture any photos you need for sales or promotional purposes, free of charge to you.
Promotional Farm Shoots
If you’re simply looking for some shots of your sale horses, of your barn and property, or your staff, I’d love to do that for you.
Packages for this include:
Two Hour Session – $400
- Includes all best edited images, travel up to 40 miles round trip (travel fee applies after 40 miles), and digital rights.
Three Hour Session – $500
- Includes all best edited images, travel up to 50 miles round trip (travel fee applies after 50 miles), and digital rights.
Four Hour Session – $600
- Includes all best edited images, travel up to 60 miles round trip (travel fee applies after 60 miles), and digital rights